About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 2 April 2017

Miss Sporty Perfect Rosewood




This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (1 minute a coat). It's a nice rosy matte colour. Pretty! And it's a one coater!!! Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = matte
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Superdrug

My Personal Rating = 7/10 :-)

20 comments:

  1. Hi dear Ananka! I like this opaque red! A big hug! Smuack

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it too and would probably also try and see if it worked for stamping :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure how it would work for stamping! Glad you like it :-D

      Delete
  3. I like it! I'd buy more Miss Sportys if I knew their ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice. Maybe try looking online someone must have posted somewhere!!! :-D

      Delete
  4. Fantástico color matte!Besos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this looks so nice on your nails, very pretty shade!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the Color of the nailpolish is so amazing
    lovely :D

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  7. really love this dusty rose color :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is nice thanks Stephanie :-D

      Delete